Please reference our UNM Law Library Indian Law Research guides. The following are Guides on Publications and Reports; and Tribal Resources and Issues. For the entire series of Guides, click here.
Guide 4: Publications & Reports
Blogs, special repots, publications and newspapers, as well as law school websites.
Guide 5: Tribal Resources & Issues
Tribal Courts, Opinions, Codes, Constitutions, and listing of New Mexico Tribal Issues.
- Tribal Courts & Opinions: Tribal Court websites, Court opinions and handbooks.
- Legal Resources: Resources for legal research, links to Tribal Codes and Constitutions.
- New Mexico: Links to official and non-official Apache, Navajo, and Pueblo Tribes’ websites.
- Oklahoma: Links to official and non-official Oklahoma Tribes’ websites.
- Additional Resources: Links to directories, indexes, and community organizations.