Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Find additional print resources
WorldCat Catalog search
Allows users to search the UNM Law Library or other libraries for books or multimedia by keyword, subject, title, author, etc.
Books available at UNM Law Library by topic
Federal Taxation of Income, Estates, and Gifts by
Publication Date: 1989-01-01
Tax, Estate and Financial Planning for the Elderly by
Publication Date: 1985-01-01
Family Estate Planning Guide by
Publication Date: 1994-Continually Updated
The Annual Philip E. Heckerling Institute on Estate Planning by
Publication Date: 1984
Introduction to Estate Planning in a Nutshell by
Publication Date: 2004-08-19
Federal Estate and Gift Taxation in a Nutshell by
Publication Date: 2015-10-30
Drafting Wills and Trusts by
Call Number: Law Lower Floor, KF 755 M37 2009
Publication Date: 2009-06-01
This material is designed more as a supplement to course instruction than a resource purely for drafting purposes.
Drafting Wills and Trusts Agreements by
Call Number: KF 755 A65W55 1995
Publication Date: 1996-08-01
Murphy's Will Clauses by
Call Number: Law Upper Floor Treatises, KF 755 A6M87 1960
Publication Date: 1960, continuously updated
Nolo's Simple Will Book by
Publication Date: 2005-09-01
The Planning and Drafting of Wills and Trusts by
Publication Date: 1979
Wills and Trusts in a Nutshell by
Publication Date: 1993-10-01
With the exception of Life Planning in New Mexico by Meri Rudd, the materials listed here are older and should be used as a starting point in your research and with the knowledge that the laws and procedures referenced therein are older and may likely need updating.
The Probate Process from Start to Finish in New Mexico by
Call Number: Law New Mex, KFN 3744 B85 2004
Advanced Post-Mortem Planning and Probate in New Mexico by
Call Number: Law New Mex, KFN 3740 B85 1999
- Austin Wakeman Scott et al., Scott and Ascher on Trusts (5th ed.)
Law Upper Floor Treatises, KF 730 S36 2006
- Denis Clifford, Make Your Own Living Trust (8th ed.)
Law Pro Se, KF 734 Z9C57 2007
- Thomas Shaffer, The Planning and Drafting of Wills and Trusts (4th ed.) This 4th ed. is an older edition; the 5th ed. is current and located in the Law Upper Floor Treatise location under the same general call number.
Law Lower Floor, KF 755 S55
- Lucy Marsh, Drafting Wills and Trusts (2nd ed.) * This resource is useful mostly as a supplemental text to classroom instruction as opposed to a drafting resource.
Law Lower Floor, KF 755 M37 2009
- Michael L.M. Jordan, Drafting Wills and Trusts Agreements (3rd ed.)
Law Lower Floor, KF 755 A65 W55 1995.
Trusts and Trustees by
Call Number: Law Upper Floor Treatises, KF 730 B6 2008
Publication Date: 2000, continually updated
- Uniform Laws Annotated: Estate, Probate and Related Laws, volumes 8 – 8C
Law Ref., KF165.A5; also on Westlaw.
- Lawrence H. Averill Jr., Uniform Probate Code in a Nutshell (5th ed.)
Law Lower Floor, KF 765 Z95A94 2001; also available electronically via West Study aids.
- American Law Institute, Restatement of the Law Second. Trusts 2d
Law Ref., KF 730 A82; also on Lexis, Westlaw.
- American Law Institute, Restatement of the Law Third. Trusts
Law Ref., KF 730 A825; also on Lexis, Westlaw.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.